BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Black ink


Not because i looked ... i saw
Not because i heard ... i understood
Not because i am breathing ... i am alive
I crushed , drowned into the oblivion lond ago
The sun no longer light my road
The moon no longer can observe my steps
Cast out from the circle
Standing somewhere in between
Drawing the ghosts of my own mind
Writing the screams of my own soul

Speaking words i don't know , painting on the wall of time ... but my signature is not below .
Soon my black ink will dry , the passing minutes will darken the walls , crash the papers into dust and my ink will no longer be seen.
And ill slowly turn to a memory carried to the grave of
forgetfulness
.
But yet ill hold my black bottle of ink , and ill draw the line one last time .
Because i looked once ... and i saw
I heared once ... and i understood
I breathed , danced , laughed ... and once upon a time ... i was alive .

0 comments: